Different Types of Dutch Companies | Income Taxes | M&A Process
In work and life, we often hear some such voices. My friend received a tax refund from the tax bureau this year. I heard that Zhang and Wang are no longer dealing with each other. Are they still preparing to go to court? how could be? Are they not friends for many years? Three years ago, I started a studio together. These are things that often happen in Dutch society. These things will happen to the Dutch and also to Chinese friends. Everyone lives in the Netherlands. How to better solve these problems? We must follow the customs in the countryside, and we must act according to the rules in a society ruled by law. Two lecturers would like to use this platform to introduce the basic knowledge of Dutch companies and taxation and M&A process to answer many of your questions.
The first part (15 minutes)
The founder of Connect Now will give a 5 minute opening remarks and introduce lecturers. The members will introduce themselves (name, where they are from, occupation, how to get connected with the course.
The second part (45 minutes)
Lecturer Feng Weimin conducts live lecture of Dutch company types & personal income tax
Lecturer Stan Ph. Robbers conducts a live lecture of M&A process in the Netherlands
Q&A interaction between members and lecturers
The third part (10 minutes)
The host will conduct 10 minute’s concluding remarks appropriately introduce the characteristics and advantages of the course, and provide suggestions to the students; thank the lecturer and remind students to pay attention to the next Masterclass.
1. First you need to make the purchase. You can purchase the course at http://18.104.22.168courses/ma-process-in-the-netherlands-2/ . You have two options: either purchase the individual class for 25 EUR; or purchase a group package containing this course and six other high-quality professional courses at 120 EUR.
2. You can choose to pay via PayPal, Credit Card or iDeal. The email address you used for making the payment will automatically become your login account.
3. After successful payment, you will automatically receive an email to change your password. If you did not receive the email, please check it at your Junk Mails.
4. Go to the course link and login in. You will find the course content. If you cannot find the course you have made the purchase already, after logging in your account, you should be able to find a my account page where you can see all the course you have the access.
5. Under the course content, you will find a lesson called Masterclass and by clicking it, you will gain access to the zoom meeting.
6. You can join via Zoom App if you already have the app, you can also click on Join via Web Browser, afterwards, you just need to enter your name and you can enter the course.
Now please enjoy your session!